In the field of domestic violence
- victims of domestic violence (women with their children)
- potential victims of domestic violence (youths, parents, elderly, women).
- decision-makers and different specialists: youth-focused community leaders, health and social service providers, law enforcement officers, teachers, social workers, police officers, church representatives, media workers, representatives of local institutions, local authorities, and NGOs and specialists on domestic violence.
In the field of preventing human trafficking
- persons with intention to migrate, who are at higher risk to be affected by human trafficking in Romania or abroad.
Unemployed persons searching for jobs, persons with low socio-economical background, senior students from high schools and vocational schools.
- persons/entities involved in the labor market (county employment agency, trade unions, border police and other law enforcement authorities);
- decision-makers/multipliers/local activists/ opinion leaders (mass media, church representatives, teachers, politicians, social policy), specialists on human trafficking (NGOs, national agencies, international organizations dealing with human trafficking);
- the general public in Bihor county. We intend to reach the general public in Bihor county in order to break the circle of considering the issue of trafficking as a taboo theme.